Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 1- Here goes nothing!

Well it's the first day of my blog- I have decided to do a blog to help hold myself accountable.  I am ready for a change, now I just gotta prove it.  Today I started a personal challenge.  It's called Drop Dead Gorgeous by December.  Every week I have to email a picture with a positive sign and some goals to the challenge holder.  I think this is a great motivation challenge and I am excited to do it.  This is picture number 1 and YES- I can SO do this. Wish me luck!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Cara! I am part of the challeng, too. I love your sign. I believe that you can do this, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am doing the December challenge also. Welcome to blogging! I just started about two weeks ago, and I think you'll find right away that a lot of people can be really fantastic - such a strong, helpful community. It's terrific support! LOVE your sign!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in for the challenge too! We can all do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the challenge! One step at a time! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Fellow DDGBD'er here. Good luck Cara! You can totally do this. Have you ever visited Tara's blog at 263andcounting.com? Well she did a guest post today that just rocks and I thought I'd share it with you because it's about "beginnings"...and never giving up. I hope it speaks to you!

    http://seattlerunnergirl.com/2010/08/never-give-up-or-back-to-the-beginning-guest-post/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok awesome chick!
    Let's Go!
    Yay!

    ReplyDelete