Sunday, August 29, 2010

Week 1 down the DRAIN! 16 more to go!

YAY!  We totally made it through week 1 and there is only 16 weeks left.  I'm feeling great about this first week, even more excited now than last week.  My picture for week 2 is:



I feel stronger than ever now.  I am down from 227 pounds to 225.4 in which I am proud of for last week!  My goals that I have for this week are to exercise more ( I just got home from Day 1 on my beginners running schedule- and I feel GREAT!)  I recently created a Day Zero List in which I will be posting on here soon... I am totally stoked to start it.  There is nothing greater than feeling some great motivation.  I am even inspiring my best friend, in turn it will make me strive to do better as well.  My husband recently left to go TDY for a month due to his job and my goal while he is gone is to lose 8 pounds.  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Yay - I'm so happy for your loss! (Possibly the only instance in the world when you could say that!) And you can TOTALLY reach that 8 pound goal! :) Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! just found your blogspot, and wanted to say Congratulations! keep up the good work and looking forward to reading more of your journey!

    --rachael

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in! Saying "Hi!"
    Hope all is well...

    ReplyDelete